|SATA® filter 484, triple-stage sinter filter/fine filter, activated charcoal filter, with pressure regulator, outlet module
SATA® FILTER 484, TRIPLE-STAGE SINTER FILTER/FINE FILTER, ACTIVATED CHARCOAL FILTER, WITH PRESSURE REGULATOR, OUTLET MODULE
The filter series for the spray booth. The SATA filter 444 is recommended with solvent-based paint. To achieve utmost safety with breathing protection systems and for the application of waterborne paints, a SATA filter 484 is essential in removing harmful oil vapours using the activated charcoal filter stage.
- Ensures the painter’s utmost protection
- Dependably prevents costly coating imperfections
- User-friendly and simple to upkeep
- Swift and straightforward installation
- Cost-effective and highly efficient
- Offers exceptionally high airflow (approximately 3,600 Nl/ min at 6 bar)
- Features robust and long-lasting filter canisters
- The triple-stage filter (SATA filter 484) is ideal for applying waterborne paints and ensuring clean breathing air.
RSB is a market-leading distributor of globally recognised paint brands
RSB provides a comprehensive range of premium paint solutions to the automotive and industrial/CV industries.